If your Tracking number shows ‘Delivered’:
1) Please wait 1-2 business days from the day the item says delivered before further action is needed.
It has been found that the shipping courier will scan the package as delivered while still at the processing facility but has yet to deliver to the customer.
2) Ask your neighbors or other household tenants in case they've received it while you were away and just placed it somewhere without notice.
3) Please attempt to contact the shipping courier with your tracking number to get further details about your delivery, as they should have additional information that may help or answer your questions.
4) If your order is not found after waiting 1-2 business days from the ‘Delivered’ date, please contact us and we will go ahead and initiate a trace with the carrier.
The carrier will then try to locate this item. This process can take up to 1 - 4 business days to complete.
• If the carrier is successful and locates the package, then it will be delivered shortly.
• If the carrier is unsuccessful in locating the package, then a replacement will be shipped.